Hi there. I’m Kristen.
First and foremost, I’m a thinker. I think outside the box, inside the box, inspect the material, analyze the creases – all that jazz. Secondly, creativity runs directly through my bones. Good design gives me goose bumps. Colors, patterns, grids, fonts. They’re all magnificent little puzzle pieces just waiting to create absolutely anything you wish! It’s just fascinating.
That’s just where I meet the standards, though.
What sets me a part from the crowd is an idea that I carry to and from each and every project I work on. Graphic Design isn’t just art. It’s more than aesthetics. It’s communication. It’s artistically, aesthetically and visually communicating an idea. Art provokes emotion. Visual communication uses that emotion to lead you somewhere… to a message, a product, a value, a brand.
And so, thirdly, I am not just an artist. I am not just a graphic designer. I am a visual communicator. I speak the language of color schemes, call-to-actions, and user experience.
- WordPress and Web Design is my passion. I've learned over the years that design isn’t just art. It’s more than aesthetics - It’s communication. I am not just an artist. I am not just a designer. I am a visual communicator. I speak the language of color schemes, call-to-actions, and user experience.
- Content Marketing2018.10.15Internet Marketing 101 – What You Should Know
- Digital Marketing2018.10.08How a Marketing Agency can Save You Time & Money
- Digital Marketing2018.10.015 Ways to Grow Your Brand Through Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing2018.09.24The Role Of Having a Creative Mindset in the Future of Marketing